What items does the ReStore accept?
Questions? Call 522-9705 before you lug what you've got all the way to the store!
We reserve the right to refuse any item based on the condition of the item or overstocking of our warehouse. All disposal of refused goods is the responsibility of the customer.
• Residential and commercial doors and frames including sliding closet sets
• Windows - Wooden framed and PVC
• Sinks, shower stalls, and accessories including cabinets, vanities, and hardware, if in good, re-saleable condition
• Kitchen cabinets, counters, and fixtures
• Lumber, trim, moldings, metal studs, stairs, stringers, railings, bricks, blocks and insulation if in re-usable condition
• Sheet goods including dimensional stock, plywood, OSB, MDF, K3, paneling and tile
• NEW Wood, vinyl, carpet and tile flooring
• Limited commercial furniture
• Refrigerators, freezers, stoves, washers, dryers and dishwashers
• Residential gas furnaces and water heaters (for recycling)
• All types of recyclable metal
• Any used flooring; carpet, laminate, tiles and hardwood flooring
• Aluminum framed windows
• Items that are brought in disassembled
• Colored toilets or sinks, including resin sinks
• Organs or heavy upright pianos
• Used solar lights
• Used wooden gargage doors, chimney blocks or inside clay sticks
• Used plastic or vertical blinds
If you are not sure of where to dispose or donate your items that the Regina ReStore does not accept, please contact us and we will direct you to another appropriate local donation or disposal centre.